3 Columns Blogger Templates - Blogohblog

7:26 AM

(0) Comments

This theme created blogohblog and converted to blogger by Jakcbook. This design of this blog is clean and nice. This theme didn't use many image and it load fast. What make me interested with theme is, it simple but look nice and for the most is this theme had a few cool tolls such as related post , recent post. I had used this theme in one of my blog. You can view the blooger or wordpress demo using the link below.

I just wanna talking about Blogger Demo because I alerdy try and use it. In the Blogger Demo page, JackBook had give a great tutorial on steps to install related post, banner ads, feed subscribe and top menu. Everything had been explain there, just follow the instruction.

Blogger Template Download | WordPress Template Download

0 Responses to "3 Columns Blogger Templates - Blogohblog"

Post a Comment