It not a joke, it very real.. blogger now available in malay

7:03 AM

(1) Comments

blogger bm
It not a joke, it very real.. blogger now available in malay. You can see picture attached with this post. Malaysian you should glad, blogger had give attention to us by providing blogger in our language. I believe blogger now are growing very fast in their development. Did wordpress provide malay? So far I never heard wordpress provided in malay, if it have please let me know. Yes I do agree that most of blogger now using wordpress because this blog engine can run in a localhost. I highly suggest blogger development team will allow us to run in a localhost. My felling says that blogger will give more impact in blogging scenario in a few months, it because more and more function coming out. Good luck blogger aka blogspot.

* Here is my main point, why blogger very famous. Blogger open the way for his user to earn income compare to the other blog engine.

kaitor

1 Response to "It not a joke, it very real.. blogger now available in malay"

Anonymous said :
July 30, 2008 at 7:44 AM
i cannot wait to see blogger in malay!!

Post a Comment