What you need in a blog?

6:43 PM

(0) Comments

I want to start blogging. What should I do fist? This is my first question come into my mind before I start blogging a year ago. Starting point is very important for you to begin something new in your life. Blogging also can be one of your sources of income, but your blog must be outstanding. There is many bloggers out there made a great income from their blog. How they make it? There is many way you can generate income from your blog, such as do review, google adsense, selling services, direct advertisement and many more. I didn’t want to discuss how you are getting money online for now, because I also did not get a good income from my blog.

Blogging is how we can share our knowledge, experience, expertise, felling, and idea with our readers thru internet. Why blog is more popular than web page to share information?. It because blog is very easy to use and all contain presented up to five posts in a page. Come to the main question, what I need to start blogging? Before start blogging, you have to think what the main topic is or contain of your blog. This will lead you to come out with your blog title. If you interested about car, you can make a blog about car and select title related to car. After you came out with your blog title and now is the second level, create a blog. What you need in a blog?

Here is my answer:

1. A great template. ( Many nice template available in the internet and its free, just use it)
2. Recent comment ( it important for you to response to your reader)
3. Recent posts ( tell your readers what new in your blog)
4. Chat box ( provide a space for you and your reader to chat)
5. Top commenter ( Help you to show who give a most comment in your blog )
6. Link list ( very useful to exchange link)
7. Blog Archive ( This can help your reader to check previous posts)
8. Adsense ( put any advertisement in your blog, who know your are lucky and make great money from your blog)

I hope my answer will give you an idea how to start blogging.

kaitor

0 Responses to "What you need in a blog?"

Post a Comment